Weekend Roundup #146By JP Habaradas on February 26, 2012 @jaypee
Hi folks and welcome to the 146th edition of the Weekend Roundup! Hope you all had a good weekend. Btw, I wasn’t able to publish a Weekend Roundup the past couple of weeks because I’ve been very busy during the weekends. This week, I was able to find time to do it because I just stayed home the whole day Sunday because I wasn’t feeling well – headache, sore throat and a slight cold. I guess being sick has its advantages and disadvantages. Anyways, hope you guys enjoy reading this week’s roundup.
- Blog Smarter: Invest in Your Own Success
- Five Easy Ways to Make the Most of Your Blog Archives
- Should You Block Pinterest on Your Blog?
- A Four Step Marketing Plan Guaranteed to Grow Your Blog
- How to Limit Access by IP to Your wp-login.php file in WordPress
- Adding A WordPress Login Box To A Template
- 3 Cool Pinterest Widget Plugins for WordPress
- WordPress Hack: Embed a Page Into Another Page
- The 2 User Metrics That Matter for SEO
- Setting Up Actionable SEO Dashboards in the New Google Analytics
- Google Crawling Behavior Exposed: 16 Different Googlebots?
- How to Get Traffic to Your Website for Free
- 10 Ways to Deal With Upset Customers Using Social Media
- Some Perspectives on Pinterest
- Social Media for Small Businesses with “No Time”
- 5 Reasons Niche Social Networks Are Winning New Users
- Children Used To Steal Parents’ Data
- Obama’s Privacy Bill of Rights: Just a Beginning
- Google Transit: How (and Why) the Search Giant is Remapping Public Transportation
- Comparing Today’s Computers To 1995′s
- Touch Panel Knows Who is Touching It
- Pantech Element review
- Hitachi’s EMIEW 2 Continues To Evolve
- The World’s Lightest GPS Watch Comes From an Unexpected Source
- Nokia Lumia 800 Review
- Boostcase Doubles iPhone 4 / 4s Battery Life in a Most Elegant Fashion
- Sun Broadband Wireless Internet: Is it worth it?
- Mapua Student Team wins Sweep Innovation and Excellence Award with Braille Cellphone, Obstacle Detector
JaypeeOnline Weekly Recap
If you have any questions, comments, suggestions or would want to share your article or any interesting story that you found in the Internet and have it featured in the next Weekend Roundup, feel free to leave a comment or send me a message via the contact page.
$10,500 Thanksgiving Giveaway
JaypeeOnline started out as a personal blog back in 2002 as a place for the author to share his experiences & rants. After a few years, the author learned more about blogging and saw it's potential so he decided to become serious and focus on a specific niche. Since the author loved computers and gadgets, Technology was the obvious choice.
This blog features the latest & popular Technology stories and other related topics that are featured in different categories - Gadgets, Freeware, Internet, Social Media and SEO just to mention a few. As a long-time and avid user of WordPress, the author also features a lot of WordPress-related stories and updates.
Aside from the author, this blog also features articles from guest bloggers. If you are interested in submitting your article/s and want it to be published here at JaypeeOnline, please read the Guest Post Guidelines.
More details on the About page.
TagsWordPress Google twitter facebook iphone widget-ready social media android SEO Social Networks WordPress Plugins WordPress Themes free wp theme free WordPress theme Apple Firefox 2-column wordpress-theme ipad Microsoft wordpress-plugin giveaway gmail infographic wp-theme Windows ipod-touch Paypal threaded-comments premium wordpress themes Ubuntu gravatar Search-engine-optimization wordcamp youtube contest wifi Blogging Myspace Mac