Happy New Year everyone! Hope you guys had a good weekend. Here’s the first round up for this year and I hope you enjoy them.
- Wanna know how to deal with A-listers and Internet Celebrities? Check out John Cow’s guest post over at John Chow’s blog.
- CopyBlogger asks this question: If content is the new advertising, then what does your advertising say about you?
- Are you a WordPress developer or theme designer? Need a quick and easy cheatsheet for the different WordPress functions? Check out WPCandy’s advanced WordPress Help Sheet.
- Check out this hilarious video about the “Dangers of Blogging” by Yossi Vardi. Via AJ‘s blog.
- Ever wonder what happens when a domain name expires? Hongkiat has a short explanation on this matter.
- Want to improve your blog readership? Learn how to develop relationships with your readers from BloggingTips.
- 7 types of blog posts which always seem to get links and traffic. A must read if you’re looking for more ways to improve your blog’s traffic and popularity.
- Ever had your computer crash on you? Atma Xplorer shares some tips on what to do when your PC dies. Good luck buddy! Hope you get your rig fixed soon.
If you have any questions, comments or suggestions feel free to leave a comment or send me a message via the contact page.